Tuesday 30 April 2013

ONE WAY TICKET TO AUS... 

Wow.. already on my third blog post and it's only been one day! Starting to love this blogging thing haha! I got very excited this morning as I saw i'd had 33 views.. seems like nothing but the thought that 33 people clicked on my blog...WOWZA!

Anyway I seem to ramble too much, this isn't the purpose of this post. I started this blog because it was something to do, and something that I actually really wanted to do, and I was hoping through this I could learn what I truly want to do. Well today I made a life decision and i've decided to blog/vlog the entire thing.. even if nobody is reading or watching it's still a nice way to capture memories.

Come September, i'll be stepping onto a flight to Australia.. the tickets are being booked next week, my entire family are going and they all have return tickets, but mine is just a single! How exciting?!?!


I think in life, i'm scared of independence because I don't want to make the wrong decision, I don't want to let people down or waste peoples time. I'm really scared for what the future holds but at the same time i've decided that you have to at least try, you have grab every opportunity that is given to you, and this is such a huge opportunity i'd be so stupid not to take it.

It would be horrible to come home from Australia and to say I did nothing when I was over there, but i'm determined not to let that happen, it's a long way to go and so I WILL return with something worth travelling for! I only have ideas to what I may do whilst im out there.. I don't even know how long that will be, but i'll be sure to keep you posted.

Cringey but true! 


To say i'm excited is an understatement! Excited to travel and to blog every moment of it.. hopefully someone will read this and decide to join me on my journey! Thanks to anyone who reads this.. Lily X

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to Australia, you are so lucky :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yes i'm so grateful for the chance to go! just been on your blog.. loved it X

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Lily that sounds so exciting! It's good your going over with your family to start with just to settle at bit before they leave, can't wait to see how your adventure goes, I'd love to do something like it

    A little bit Unique - Blog

    x

    Oh, also I'd love if you'd vote for me in the Company blog awards, best fashion - newcomer, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete